- My clinic is usually based in Brighton, UK, but is currently online (via Zoom, Whatsapp , email).
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm
- Bookings can be made via my online calendar (see ‘Book a Consultation’), whatsapp or email.
- Sessions are currently only offered via telephone or online (Skype, Whatsapp, Zoom, email). I will be available for face to face sessions again in Summer 2020.
- Initial Consultations – 1 -1.5 hr. Follow-up appointments – 45 mins, and are generally monthly (unless in acute situations)
- Remedies can be posted out within Europe, otherwise you will be required to purchase your own.
- Payments – I ask for all payments to be made prior to our consultation.
- Concessions – It is important to me, that homeopathy is available for everyone. So, I am always happy to offer payment plans and offer a sliding scale payments for those that need. Please ask.
- Cancellations – please give 24 hrs notice to cancel or change an appt. Full payment will be required for missed appointments.
Consultations – Traditional Homeopathy
Traditional Homeopathy Session – Adult – £75 / £65 Teen 12+ – £60 Child, under 12 – £55 Siblings (x2) – £85
* Family Sessions * – I find working on the energy & wellbeing of a family, over 3 or 6 months, a wonderous process, and a deep honour to observe what is possible. Each individual in a family has their own life journey and challenges to face (as we all do). And each impacts both positivity and negativity on those around. So, it can be very helpful to treat a family as a whole, particularly if the energy dynamics feel heavy or challenged. When one changes, this shifts the energy dynamic. But when everyone shifts in a healing direction and upwards in awareness, not only of themselves but also those around them, the changes can be profound. Family x 4 – £250
* Mother & Child Sessions * – Mother and child are particularly strongly linked, and the energetic connection of pregnancy remains long after a child is born. It can often be helpful to treat both mother and child (or children) together, particularly with deeper issues, such as emotional or behavioural challenges, or simply when the mother senses there is more going on than that visible in the child – £85
*Mother’s Empowerment Programme* – It brings me much joy to inspire, educate and empower others to treat their children or themselves, naturally, as I have done. These sessions are an education but also taylored to YOUR family’s particular health needs. You can Create Your Own Programme (more info on my ‘courses‘ page)
*Pregnancy & Birth Preparation* – aims to support pregnant women and their partner gain an understanding of homeopathic remedies to support a natural labour. Partner welcome to attned with you. Homeopathic Birthing Kit loan included – £85
Acute Physical Consult (15 mins, Tel) – £25
Home Visits – Additional £10
Repeat Prescriptions – £10
Consultations – Vibrational Homeopathy
I have been learning and exploring a new form of higher vibrational remedies over the last few years, and now offer these in consultation. They are a very high frequency and thus powerful form of treatment, that I believe are more attuned to this time on planet earth. They will suit some more than others.
Vibrational Homeopathy sessions – £85
Consultations – Audio Homeopathy
The healing vibration of Homeopathic Remedies can be introduced using a variety of mediums. The most traditional is the common sugar pill or powder for babies or often liquid. I am now offering Homeopathy in form of Audio Remedies – which are sound bites that transmit the vibration. They can be listened to in a quiet moment, often before bed and/or first thing in the morning. I would prescribe a constitutional remedy, as normal, but also include an audio remedy alongside to add momentum to the internal work and shifts we are focusing on. Some examples – to promote: self healing, peace, abundance, detox, hormone balance, personal boundaries etc
Audio Homeopathy sessions – £85
“Zoe has very successfully treated my son and I over recent years for various emotional and physical ailments. Her enthusiasm for, faith in, and knowledge of homeopathy is infectious and I love working with Zoe to match symptoms with remedies. This enthusiasm instills the confidence in me to self-prescribe on occasion and fuels my general interest in all things homeopathy. It gives me great comfort having her at the other end of the phone or email.” (mother, UK)
‘Thanks for yesterday, I always feel better having seen you’. (Mother, Hove, UK)
“Whenever we have a difficult time in our children development or a time of illness I always call Zoe and every single time she has completely sorted things out from Colic to teething, from nightmares to the stresses of moving home and schools. Zoe always offers a friendly coaching session on the phone and finds exactly the right remedies for us. Most recently my youngest boy was really struggling with anger and frustration (terrible twos!) and after 3 remedies he’s completely changed back to his happy laughing self – it’s unbelievable. Thank you so much” (Mother of 2, London)
“Thank you for your help, I am getting better :). Very happy” (anon, Europe)
“I wanted to let you know that we’ve seen some dramatic changes in my son’s behaviour since we have started him on the remedy. He’s been happy including his sister is his awareness, physical space and play. He’s even seemed to notice that our family is made of all four of us, not just him all the time! He’s been saying he wants to ‘take good care’ of all of us, which is sweet. Another thing is that he has suddenly been sleeping through the night in his own bed by himself for the past six nights! Could it be that he no longer needs to co-sleep? Amazing!” (Mother of 2, Brighton)
“Just wanted to say, my son and I are SO much better…so much calmer and at ease. Thank you so so much” (Mother of 2, Forest Row, UK)
“Well, I didn’t wake last night coughing for the first time in over a week, and I have hardly coughed at all this morning. Just a little tickle in the throat but definitely a marked improvement courtesy of the Ars 1m.” (Anon, Cambs, UK)